- Everygame is in the business of online sportsbetting, casino gaming and poker, both for fun and for real money. The Webmaster Referral program grants the non-exclusive right to third parties to market the services of Everygame and to attract new customers to Everygame. The webmaster will share in the revenues generated by those customers referred by the webmaster in accordance with the terms and conditions established herein as well as the existing rules, procedures and policies of Everygame.
- Everygame will register webmaster referred customers and will track their play. Everygame reserves the right to refuse customers or to close the accounts of previously accepted customers at its own discretion.
- Everygame will provide hourly updated reports to webmasters of the tracking of the webmaster's referred customers. Everygame will also on a best efforts basis provide the webmaster with online remote access to the webmasters referral reports.
- The webmaster and Everygame are entering into a non-exclusive referral arrangement as independent contractors. The webmaster and his/her website are not employees, partners, sales agents, franchisees, joint venture partners or in any other way interested or related parties. Everygame has no responsibility or liability in regard to the webmasters website or the webmasters business, nor does the webmaster have any interest whatsoever in the business of Everygame.
- The rights of the webmaster are limited to the webmasters permission to post the banner(s) provided by Everygame, on the webmasters website and to link the banner(s) to the URL provided by Everygame. The webmaster may not in any other manner represent or market the services of Everygame, nor may it use the logos and trademarks of Everygame or hold itself out to be in any way affiliated with Everygame other than as a linking webmaster, without the expressed written consent of Everygame. The webmaster agrees to indemnify and hold Everygame their directors, officers, employees, and representatives harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from, arising out of, or in any way connected with (a) any breach by you of any warranty, representation, or agreement contained in this agreement, (b) the performance of your duties and obligations under this agreement, (c) your negligence or (d) any injury caused directly or indirectly by your negligent or intentional acts or omissions, or the unauthorized use of our banners and link or this referral program.
The webmaster will earn referral commissions based on the following calculation to determine the net house profit.
(Profit SB + Profit CS + Profit PK – Bonus – Royalties) * 20%
- Profit SB: Staked – Refunded – Won
- Profit CS: Chips lost in Casino Profit
- PK: Poker Rake
Sum total of all players contribution to all rakes the players were involved in whilst playing in the Poker Room.
Player's contribution to the rake: Actual amount of each rake to which the player has contributed divided by the total number of players at the table at the start of the hand.
The payout percentage is determined based on the total revenue generated by the webmaster.
The more revenue generated by the webmaster, the higher the potential earnings will be.
Everygame will remunerate their webmaster partners based on the following revenue schedule:
Sportsbook, Sportsbook Live, Casino Classic and Casino Red
Poker Games (casino games only offered in our poker software)
The figures in the table above represent the net profit of Everygame over the period of one calendar month.
- All affiliate arrangements are strictly done on a revenue share basis. The Everygame Affiliate Program does not work on a CPA, CPC, CPM, etc. basis.
- The revenue schedule is established by Everygame from time to time and is subject to change without notice.
- Affiliates of Everygame may refer other webmasters to the Everygame Affiliate Program (Refer-An-Affiliate). The affiliate will earn 5% of the referred webmaster's commission.
- Everygame will pay referral commissions monthly by credit to your Everygame account of any commission earned by you in the month. If the account is in a negative position (e.g. because customer winnings have exceeded customer losses) this negative position will NOT be carried over until the following month. The webmaster may himself/herself be a playing customer at Everygame, however under no circumstances may the webmaster either directly or indirectly be compensated referral fees for his/her own play.
The agreement between the parties shall commence when the webmaster links an Everygame banner provided by Everygame, to the Everygame website.
Either party may cancel the present agreement in writing by declaring its desire to do so.
In the event of termination:
- The webmaster must remove any and all Everygame banners and links from the webmaster's website.
- All rights provided to the webmaster in virtue of the present agreement shall immediately terminate.
- The webmaster will be entitled only to those unpaid referral fees, if any, earned by the webmaster on or prior to the date of termination. The webmaster will not be entitled to referral fees with respect to play occurring after the date of termination.
- Everygame reserves the right to withhold any payment due to the webmaster in order to ensure that the correct amount is owed and paid.
If an affiliate has not been active for a period of 365 days, "not active" meaning has not logged into his/her accounts and has not responded to Everygame contact efforts, Everygame reserves the right to close the affiliate account as well the administrative player account.
- Obligations under this agreement do not constitute personal obligations of Everygame or its directors, officers or shareholders. Any liability arising under this agreement shall be satisfied solely from the referral fee generated and is limited to direct damages.
- This agreement will be governed by the laws of Antigua and Barbuda, W.I., without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this agreement must be brought in Antigua and Barbuda, W.I. and the webmaster irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of its courts.
- The current agreement is non-transferable.
The webmaster must ensure that any advertisement or form of marketing
If Webmaster does not follow those rules, the Agreement will be terminated with immediate effect.
- is not indecent, offensive or unsolicited advertisement
- is based on fact
- is not false, deceptive or misleading in a material way.
The webmaster expressly agrees to the terms and conditions of this agreement by downloading the Everygame banner(s) and creating a link from his site to the Everygame website.
If the webmaster does not follow those rules, the agreement will be terminated with immediate effect.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Terms for Affiliates who offer RakeBack
- Rakeback Affiliates can offer up to a maximum of 36% Rakeback to players.
- Network rakeback percentages can only be advertised by affiliates as "36%".
- Rakeback Affiliates can offer up to a maximum of 14% in extra. "rakeback"/value (i.e through Rake Races, Rake Chases, extra e-wallet and crypto payment etc) to players. Affiliates that do not comply with this rule and offer more than the maximum 14% will at the first offence receive a warning and no commission pay for 3 months (including the current month). At a second offence the affiliate account will be closed indefinitely.
- Players are permitted to have only one rakeback account on the network.
- Players will not be permitted to move their rakeback account to another operator or to open another rakeback account on the Network unless their original account has been inactive for a period of three months or more. "Inactive" means that no real-money poker transaction or activity whatsoever has taken place on the account.